Team: New Business | Commitment: Career | Location: Rwanda
Senior MEL Expert – Rwanda Nguriza Nshore
Brief Project Overview:
The USAID Rwanda Nguriza Nshore Activity seeks to encourage the creation and growth of productive off-farm small and medium enterprises (SMEs) that add value to agricultural commodities, such as firms that provide storage, processing, transportation, or leasing of farm implements. This activity will support these SMEs by strengthening their capacity to access finance, catalyzing a vibrant business development service sector, and removing barriers to investment and finance for banks, microfinance institutions, and private investors interested in working with these SMEs.
Ideal Candidate’s Experience:
- 7+ years of progressively responsible work experience in managing complex projects of similar size;
- 5 years of monitoring and evaluation work at the supervisory level preferred;
- Experience designing and overseeing M&E data collection and reporting for finance and/or capacity building projects;
- Demonstrated research design and analytical skills with 5 years of financial research or monitoring and evaluation experience in Rwanda preferred; USAID or other international donor experience is highly-preferred;
- Demonstrated ability to implement, operationalize, and manage information collection and assessment systems;
- Demonstrated ability to create and manage information data bases using appropriate software applications;
- Ability to work in team environment and work with and train non-direct reports to implement programs;
- Strong writing, reporting, and presentation skills.
Women and Rwandan nationals strongly encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis