Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: West Africa
Request for Experts/Specialists – West Africa
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the USAID Development Food Aid Program (DFAP) 2018 Food for Peace opportunity in West Africa.
CNFA is currently seeking applicants for the following types of experts:
- Environmental and Climate Change Specialist
- Gender Specialist
- Commodity Management/Cash Transfer Specialist
- Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, economics, international development, or a related field is required, Master’s degree or higher is preferred;
- 5+ years experience in subject matter is required;
- Demonstrated proposal development experience, including providing technical oversight and leadership; knowledge of Food for Peace preferred;
- Knowledge of Food for Peace conceptual and results framework and indicators, and experience in developing a milestone plan for results areas preferred;
- Experience working in West Africa is required;
- Ability to travel;
- English fluency and French proficiency required
Women and West African nationals are encouraged to apply. Applications will be accepted and reviewed on a rolling basis.