Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Senegal
Proposal Development Consultant – Senegal
CNFA is currently seeking an Proposal Development Consultant – Senegal tosupport CNFA on the USAID/Senegal Value Chains Service Activity. The position will be based in Senegal. The Consultant will support the capture effort and technical design for proposal development.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead and facilitate the development of the overall design approach and concept for the proposal
- Writing programmatic sections of the document in close collaboration with the Lead Technical Writer and Lead Technical Program Developer
- Participation in Focus Group discussions, design workshops, and strategy sessions
- Facilitating meetings with Senegalese government agencies, international and local NGOs, and other relevant points of contacts
- 10+ years of experience in agribusiness development with a focus on agribusiness investment is required;
- Experience in the engagement and coordination of stakeholders throughout an agricultural value chain is required;
- Experience designing and/or managing agribusiness development projects is required;
- Regional experience is required, Senegal experience is strongly preferred;
- International donor experience is required, USAID program experience is preferred;
- Master’s Degree in related field is required, PhD is preferred;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills is required.