Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Nigeria
International Technical Consultant- AgriBusiness Investment Project
CNFA is currently seeking applications from qualified candidates for the USAID/Nigeria Agri-Business Investment Project. The Agribusiness activity will strengthen the business enabling environment to promote private sector investment in agriculture in four broad but inter-related areas a) promote smart and efficient regulation in agriculture; b) expand access to finance by mitigating credit risks of agribusinesses and supporting the growth of innovative financing schemes; c) provide firm level assistance to agribusinesses to strengthen their readiness to expand and scale and; d) integrate various cross-cutting themes into all Agribusiness activities.
The International Technical Consultant will support the capture effort and proposal technical design for the Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Project, including conducting field research, providing written input, and supporting logistics and recruitment throughout the entire bid.
- 10+ years of experience in agribusiness development with a focus on agribusiness investment;
- Experience engaging public and private sector institutions to promote private sector investment in agriculture;
- Experience designing and/or managing agribusiness development projects;
- Regional experience required, Nigeria experience highly desired;
- International donor experience required, USAID program experience preferred;
- Master’s Degree in related field required, PhD preferred;
- Strong written and verbal English language skills required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.