Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Washington DC
Deltek Capture Manager Consultant
CNFA is currently seeking a Consultant to modify CNFA’s Deltek Capture Manager software. The position will be based in Washington, DC. The Consultant will be responsible for adapting the current Deltek Capture Manager software configuration and ensuring that the system aligns with CNFA’s internal business development system.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review of the existing Deltek Capture Manager configuration;
- In-depth consultations with CNFA leadership regarding desired features and custom fields;
- Adaptation of existing configuration to align more closely with the internal business development system;
- Thorough testing of configuration to ensure that the system is error-free and secure.
- 5+ years of experience programming and modifying Deltek products is required;
- Experience modifying Deltek Capture Manager software is required;
- 7+ years in systems architecture and design is strongly preferred;
- Demonstrated capability to work and excel in a customer-facing role is required;
- Knowledge of database programming languages, such as SQL, is required;
- Experience working in international development, US-government proposal development, and/or in a related field is preferred;
- A Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or a related field, is required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against individuals on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.