Team: New Business | Commitment: Consultant | Location: Global
Consultant – Food for Peace M&E and Program Design Facilitator
CNFA is seeking a qualified consultant to facilitate the design of a Food for Peace DFAP program in West Africa. The M&E and Program Design Facilitator will collaborate closely with a broader technical design team to conduct field research; facilitate the technical design of the project, including problem identification; develop of the Theory of Change and Logical Framework; and provide written input. The consultant will contribute to the review process during proposal writing, and work closely with the technical design team to draft the work plan and MEL Plan sections of the proposal. The consultancy will require travel to West Africa and Washington, D.C.
- 7+ years of experience designing US-government funded projects in the areas of food security, agriculture, livelihoods, combating under-nutrition, disaster impact mitigation, and/or resilience. FFP DFAP/DFAS experience preferred.
- Experience facilitating problem analysis using tools such as problem & solution trees required.
- Experience developing Theory of Change & Logical Frameworks required.
- West Africa experience required
- International donor experience required, USAID program experience preferred;
- Master’s degree or higher in related field.
- Strong written and verbal English required.
- Experience in proposal writing is preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or protected veteran status. CNFA takes affirmative action in support of its policy to advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.
Only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.